Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Revox MkI

I have just brought home these Revox loudspeakers. The type on the label says just Mk 1 and they are rated at 60W/80W/86dB. I cannot find any documentation on this loudspeaker. Is this a part of Piccolo Mk I (which the label doesn't say)? If so, they are substantially different from Mk II 35W/50W and can reproduce music just fine without a sub. They also seem to appear very rarely for sale. Does anyone have additional information on them?

Here is an article from 1993 which refers to this model as Mk 1 NF:
    http://www.muzines.co.uk/articles/ho...-monitors/3069

Anyway, this is the size of speakers I was looking for my room, to pair with Revox B251. It is similar to Acoustic Energy AE-1 and ProAC Studio 110, although maybe not as good.
    So, I would like to refurbish them. Is anyone familiar with crossover, particularly with capacitor values inside?

Thank you in advance for your help.

IMG_0092.jpgIMG_0087.jpgIMG_0086.jpg
    Zuletzt geändert von MilanMilosevic; 07.02.2023, 11:21.

Hi Milan,

the only thing I have, besides the muzines article, is a brochure...with a bit more data than stated on themselves: Revox Catalog 1992 Speakers_Was zum guten Ton gehört_brochure_10.29.2815 ed. 0592_de_studerundrevox.de

Regards
    Borut

Kommentar

Hallo Borut,

Thank you for your answer and for the catalogue. I have never seen them in any other publication. Pretty anonymous. It must have been a short-lived line.
      Now that I have discovered the Mk 2, let the hunt begin.

Kommentar

Lädt...
      X