X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Revox B-150

Dear All,

please excuse me writing in English, but my German is still not on the required level.
    I am new to the forum and I hope that I could get some information that I need and so far was not able to find on Internet.

Recently I have acquired a Revox B 150. Device looks nice and sounds great.

However, I have noticed that the amplifier sounds somehow not so powerful, as compared to other amps that I own (Denon PMA 925R, NAD 317, Onkyo A-8470).
    For example, when I increase the volume control to the middle of the scale (5 lines on the display)

B-150 scale.jpg

sound pressure is created that equals the sound pressure created by my other amps, but with volume controls knobs set to around 1/4 turn.

Now my question: Is this behaviour of the volume control of the B-150 made intentionally so, or am I facing a technical problem with my amplifier.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could help me with this issue.

Regards,
    Dimitar

Dear Dimitar
    I have a few Revox B-250 and there is the possibility to adjust volume level and to save such personally prefixed level.

I don't know if this is possible with the Revox B-150. It should be explained in section 5.
    You can download the Operating Manual by this link for the B-150 (as from page 19 you have the English version)

https://www.reeltoreel.nl/studer/Pub...ox_B150_Op.pdf
    Zuletzt geändert von Niederberger Jean; 18.05.2022, 15:18.
    Mit besten Grüssen
    ein Revox/Studer Fan aus dem Tessin !

Zitat von Arthur Schopenhauer "Natürlicher Verstand kann fast jeden Grad von Bildung ersetzen, aber keine Bildung den natürlichen Verstand"

Kommentar

Dear Niederberger Jean,

Thank you for your input.

Revox B-150 should be able to save personally prefixed volume level, but I am not using this feature, since I do not own the Revox remote control, for the moment being.

Regards,
      Dimitar

Kommentar

Lädt...
      X