X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

g36 no more "play", help!!

hello,

My G36 will no longer play! has stood many years, the other day they returned to connect and it worked perfect in an hour, after the play does not act more, if the speeds, forward and reverse, but the play presional does nothing!

Anyone have the service manual? You know which may be the fault? perhaps a leash?

Best Regards

AW: g36 no more "play", help!!

Hi,

i can't help you directly, but you can download the service manual here.

Regards from Slovenia,
    Borut

Kommentar

Zitat von beolit Beitrag anzeigen
      My G36 will no longer play! has stood many years, the other day they returned to connect and it worked perfect in an hour, after the play does not act more, if the speeds, forward and reverse, but the play presional does nothing!
      Unless the capstan is clogged with bearing wear (check free rotation by hand with the G36 unplugged from mains) you may have to renew the phase shift capacitor "C70" of the capstan synchron motor. This is a MP-type cap, these tend to die after long periods of standby followed by "sudden" turn on. Think of a grizzly after winter sleep...
      The same issue could come along with both reel motors (C71/C72) and with lots of old electrolytic caps as well spread in the maschine. If you consider to continue using this maschine I'd recommend a complete re-cap.

Kommentar

Thanks for the manual and guidance on the possible breakdown, I'll get it next weekend.
        of course! deserves an overhaul

Best regards from Barcelona!

Kommentar

Lädt...
        X